Pages

Funny, Flattering and Cheesy Pick-up Lines!

Tired of not knowing how to blow a girls mind? These pickup lines compiled by me should help. Enjoy.

Are you a magician? Because whenever I look
at you, everyone else disappears!
I'm not a photographer, but I can picture me
and you together.
Are you an interior decorator? Because when I
saw you, the entire room became beautiful.
Are you religious? Because you're the answer
to all my prayers.
Are you a camera? Because every time I look
at you, I smile.
Did you sit in a pile of sugar? Cause you have
a pretty sweet ass.
Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I just
scraped my knee falling for you.
Do you know what my shirt is made of?
Boyfriend material.
If I were a stop light, I'd turn red everytime
you passed by, just so I could stare at you a
bit longer.
I wanna live in your socks so I can be with you
every step of the way.
If you were a vegetable you'd be a cute-
cumber.
I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I
have yours?
Is your daddy a Baker? Because you've got
some nice buns!
There are people who say Disneyland is the
happiest place on earth. Apparently, none of
them have ever been in your arms.
Did you invent the airplane? Cause you seem
Wright for me.
If God made anything more beautiful than you,
I'm sure he'd keep it for himself.
Do you have a map? I'm getting lost in your
eyes.
I don't have a library card, but do you mind if
I check you out?
Are you an orphanage? Cause I wanna give
you kids.
I was feeling a little off today, but you
definitely turned me on.
Are you my Appendix? Because I have a funny
feeling in my stomach that makes me feel like
I should take you out.
I'm sorry, I don't think we've met. I wouldn't
forget a pretty face like that.
My buddies bet me that I wouldn't be able to
start a conversation with the most beautiful
girl in the bar. Wanna buy some drinks with
their money?
Are you a fruit, because Honeydew you know
how fine you look right now?
Does your left eye hurt? Because you've been
looking right all day.
I will stop loving you when an apple grows
from a mango tree on the 30th of February.
Do you live in a corn field, cause I'm stalking
you.
Sorry, but you owe me a drink. [Why?] Because
when I looked at you, I dropped mine.
Are you a parking ticket? 'Cause you've got
fine written all over you.
You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket?
Can I have directions? [To where?] To your
heart.
I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by YOU.
I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran
into that wall over there. So I'm going to need
your name and number for insurance
purposes.
Is there an airport nearby or is that just my
heart taking off?
I'm not staring at your boobs. I'm staring at
your heart.
You're the only girl I love now... but in ten
years, I'll love another girl. She'll call you
'Mommy.'
Can I take your picture to prove to all my
friends that angels do exist?
I tried my best to not feel anything for you.
Guess what? I failed.
Your body is 65% water and I'm thirsty.
Hey, don't frown. You never know who could
be falling in love with your smile.
My doctor says I'm lacking Vitamin U.
Have you been to the doctor lately? Cause I
think you're lacking some Vitamin Me.
Forget about Spiderman, Superman, and
Batman. I'll be your man.
Can I follow you home? Cause my parents
always told me to follow my dreams.
Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a
little less, and smile a lot more.
For a moment I thought I had died and gone
to heaven. Now I see that I am very much
alive, and heaven has been brought to me.
You look so familiar… didn't we take a class
together? I could've sworn we had chemistry.
Fascinating. I've been looking at your eyes all
night long, 'cause I've never seen such dark
eyes with so much light in them.
Was your dad a boxer? Cause you're a
knockout!
You're so beautiful that you made me forget
my pickup line.
You shouldn't wear makeup. It's messing with
perfection!
If I had a star for every time you brightened
my day, I'd have a galaxy in my hand.
Damn, if being sexy was a crime, you'd be
guilty as charged!
I was wondering if you had an extra heart
mine seems to have been stolen
I thought happiness started with an H. Why
does mine start with U?
If I were a cat I'd spend all 9 lives with you.
Do you work at Starbucks? Because I like you
a latte.
Are you a banana? Because I find you a-
peeling
Did you read Dr. Seuss as a kid? Because
green eggs and... damn!
Is your dad a drug dealer? Cause you're so
Dope!
Smoking is hazardous to your health... and
baby, you're killing me!
There isn't a word in the dictionary for how
good you look.
Me without you is like a nerd without braces,
A shoe without laces, aSentenceWithoutSpaces
Babe, your beauty makes the morning sun
look like the dull glimmer of the moon.
Most people like to watch the Olympics,
because they only happen once every 4 years,
but I'd rather talk to you cause the chance of
meeting someone so special only happens
once in a lifetime.
Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the
only ten I see!
I must be a snowflake, because I've fallen for
you.
There is something wrong with my cell phone.
It doesn't have your number in it.
Baby, if you were words on a page, you'd be
what they call FINE PRINT!
Do you work at Dick's? Cause you're sporting
the goods.
You must be a hell of a thief because you
stole my heart from across the room.
Do you have a twin sister? Then you must be
the most beautiful girl in the world!
You know I'd like to invite you over, but I'm
afraid you're so hot that you'll skyrocket my
air-conditioning bill.
Excuse me, but I think I dropped something.
MY JAW!
If you were a booger I'd pick you first.
Do you know what I did last night? I looked up
at the stars, and matched each one with a
reason why I love you.
Excuse me, I think you have something in your
eye. Oh wait, it's just a sparkle.
If I were to ask you out on a date, would your
answer be the same as the answer to this
question?
If this bar is a meat market, you must be the
prime rib.
Are you lost ma'am? Because heaven is a
long way from here.
I'm fighting the urge to make you the happiest
woman on earth tonight.
Are you a campfire? Cause you are hot and I
want s'more.
You're kinda, sorta, basically, pretty much
always on my mind.
Put down that cupake... you're sweet enough
already.
You wanna know what's beautiful? Read the
first word again.
My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't
hold it in.
Hello, I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your
heart.
Hey baby you're so fine you make me stutter,
wha-wha-what's your name?
I bet you $20 you're gonna turn me down.
I'm not actually this tall. I'm sitting on my
wallet.
When I first saw you I looked for a signature,
because every masterpiece has one.
I like Legos, you like Legos, why don't we build
a relationship?
Baby I might not be Sriracha sauce but, I sure
will spice up your life.
Are you Jewish? Cause you ISRAELI HOT.
You may be asked to leave soon, you're
making all the other women look bad.
Do you have the time? [Tells you the time] No,
the time to write down my number?
Would you grab my arm so I can tell my
friends I've been touched by an angel?
Hey... Didn't I see your name in the dictionary
under "Shazaam!"?
Are you African? Because you're a frican
babe.
There's only one thing I want to change about
you, and that's your last name.
If a thousand painters worked for a thousand
years, they could not create a work of art as
beautiful as you.
Rejection can lead to emotional stress for
both parties involved and emotional stress
can lead to physical complications such as
headaches, ulcers, cancerous tumors, and even
death! So for my health and yours, JUST SAY
YES!
Of all the beautiful curves on your body, your
smile is my favorite.
Did you have lucky charms for breakfast?
Because you look magically delicious!
No wonder the sky is grey today, all the blue
is in your eyes.
Can I borrow your cell phone? I need to call
animal control, because I just saw a fox!

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Ads Inside Post