Pages

Actor Liam Hemsworth kinda reveals his engagement to Miley Cyrus is back on

Monday, May 30, 2016

Actor Liam Hemsworth kinda reveals his engagement to Miley Cyrus is back on

Liam Hemsworth has finally kinda opened up about his rekindled romance with singer/actor Miley Cyrus. In Australia GQ's June/July issue, the actor revealed that their 2013 split was "actually a good decision at the time" despite it being "hard" because "we were both going in different directions and it's just what needed to happen. We were both super young . . . we both needed that." 
 
As to whether the pair's engagement is back on, Liam responded, "People will figure it out, they already have . . . They're not dumb."
The Australian actor also spoke about their 2012 engagement, saying, 
"I guess when I feel something, then I just feel it and I go for it. I make my decisions about what's going to make me happy, what I think is right, and what I want to do and I don't worry too much outside of that."

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Ads Inside Post