Pages

Kim Kardashian Says She's 15 Pounds Heavier, But Hey, It's Good For Her Soul

Yes, even celebrities have a hard time staying away from delicious soul food.
Kim Kardashian sat down with "Entertainment Tonight" hosts Nancy O'Dell and Kevin Frazier and revealed she recently gained 15 pounds and enlisted the help of a nutritionist.
"I just started seeing a nutritionist, because I don't understand why I ... well, I do [understand] because I eat really bad," she said, "but I just started to eat really healthy and work out a little bit more and just change my lifestyle. Especially when you have a baby, I want to know what to cook and how to cook healthier. We've just changed our lifestyles."
The 34-year-old admitted her cooking habits might have something to do with it.
"I do cook," she said, "but I cook, like, soul food. So I have to learn how to cook healthy food. I know it's hard to believe."
Earlier this month, Kardashian shared a throwback photo with Kourtney Kardashian from the 2009 Emmy Awards, writing: "Since it's award season I will do my #TBT to the time Kourtney and I went to the Emmys. She was pregnant and I was about 15 to 20 pounds thinner."
Kim, you look fantastic. Go ahead and eat the soul food.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Ads Inside Post