Pages

Falz Reveals One Thing You Don’t Know About Him


Falz Reveals One Thing You Don’t Know About Him

Deep Down I Am A Shy 'Guy' - Falz

Folarin Falana popularly known as ‘FalztheBahdGuy’ has revealed the reason behind his unique style of music and funny Yoruba alter ego that he channels whenever he is in public or making songs Pulse reports.
falz-thebahdguy
In an interview with TW Magazine,  he talks about his inspiration for songs,personality and his genre of music.
Read excerpts from his interview below:
On his personality: Deep down inside, I’m a shy guy, I have to put on a character every time I go out and that’s what this entertainment industry is all about.
READ ALSO: 10 Most Gifted Nigerian Rappers Of 2014
On passing a message with music: I still hold high the importance of making sense with music, As much as I am funny and try to be witty, I still want to make sense with the message in my music.
On his genre of music: My brand is razz, yuppy and cool.
On his skits on Instagram: I never expected it to go that far. It’s good to know a lot of people now are more interested in me as an entertainer and are paying more attention to my music as well, which is well.
READ ALSO: Femi Falana’s Son Now Dating Wizkid BabyMama
His funny personality has helped him rise within the music industry. Falz’s debut album ‘Wazup Guy’ which was released in May, 2013 was well received, especially his hit track ‘Marry Me‘ featuring Yemi Alade and Poe.
However it would be recalled that the son of popular lawyer and human right activist Femi Falana, dumped his law degree for music.
READ MORE: http://www.naij.com/387671-deep-down-i-am-a-shy-guy-falz.html

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Ads Inside Post